Sourcing the right insulation for your commercial property retrofit or new build.
A well-insulated commercial or industrial building reduces energy costs and emissions and makes good business sense.
Just as a residential property is easier to heat and cool when proper insulation is installed, the same is true for workshops, warehouses, shops and retail premises, hotels, motels, supermarkets, and other commercial properties.
Insulation can be added during the construction of a commercial or industrial building or can be retrofitted to an existing building. Different products and solutions are appropriate for different settings, so talk to Southtile about your project to get the best advice.
Industrial and commercial insulation from quality suppliers.
For business premises of all types, Southtile Christchurch recommends and works with the following brands. Contact us for a competitive quote for product and installation.
- Bradford: Bradford insulation manufactures and supplies a wide range of insulation products for the home and commercial market. Environmentally sound manufacturing. Bradford products come with a 70-year warranty.
- Brownie: Brownie is the formaldehyde-free range of glass mineral wool insulation manufactured by PGF Insulation. It uses a formaldehyde-free binder that is free of formaldehyde, phenol or any other artificial chemicals. It is naturally brown and helps you improve indoor air quality and achieve a healthier and safer home by reducing your overall formaldehyde exposure.
- Earthwool: Earthwool glasswool is made using up to 80% recycled glass and sand, has no added formaldehyde, is non-combustible, and is naturally sound-absorbent. It comes with a full 50-year warranty.
- Pink Batts: Pink Batts are made with over 80% recycled glass, has Environmental Choice New Zealand accreditation, and GREENGUARD Certification, and have a range of products for different situations.
- Premier Insulation: Premier Insulation is made from the world’s most popular insulation material, glass wool, which is non-combustible and sustainable. Premier manufactures its products in New Zealand using fibres from recycled plastic bottles, is fully recyclable, and uses near-zero waste production practices.
- Terralana: Terralana insulation is a recycled natural wool product. Wool is a renewable New Zealand resource providing naturally superior performance and products that are better for people, our land and our future.
Contact Southtile Christchurch for quality industrial insulation.
Southtile Christchurch supplies and installs the right insulation for the situation. Call us for advice, a quote, and to discuss your needs.
Southtile Christchurch can provide advice and pricing based on building plans, or we can come to you and do a measure and quote on-site.
Ph 0800 768 848